lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2008

MY PROFILE



My name is Elvira Maria Del Castillo Manotas, I’m 19 years old, I’m studying business administration in 4th semester and I hope to finish my career soon. I was studying English abroad and I want to do my best in this class. I like to do a lot of tings like dance, go to the gym, chat with my friends, and so on. Actually I’m taking vertical dance classes and I’m so exited about that, because it is new for me. I discovered that English I s really important for my life and my future business, even though I know that I need to study hard and practice almost every day, in the other hand when you learn English you can understand others cultures and their styles. Learn another language is very helpful for the life. In the other hand, when you are in touch with the language you just want to keep learning.

No hay comentarios: