
I never have been in Europe. I think that this country is beautiful and full of culture and is a romantic place, even I plan to travel there after my weeding, because I want to share this experience whit my future husband. Another reason to postpone this trip is because it is very expensive and I need to work a lot to pay my trip. I want to go to Europe because a friend of mine had been there twice, and I had seen her pictures, the pictures are amazing and I am in love with Europe.
I plan to visit, Rome, Italy, Monaco, France, Spain, Berlin, Paris, London, and so on. I want to go to museums, night clubs, and stadiums, explore the transportation ways, city halls and all the interesting places.
Another reason is that I have a friend living in Italy and she is very special her name is nalfy; I want to meet her family and her friends. However, if I can travel before I get married, of course I will take this opportunity because travel is the best experience to open the mind and to get experience about a lot of things.
I plan to visit, Rome, Italy, Monaco, France, Spain, Berlin, Paris, London, and so on. I want to go to museums, night clubs, and stadiums, explore the transportation ways, city halls and all the interesting places.
Another reason is that I have a friend living in Italy and she is very special her name is nalfy; I want to meet her family and her friends. However, if I can travel before I get married, of course I will take this opportunity because travel is the best experience to open the mind and to get experience about a lot of things.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario