lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2008

My ideal job in another country.


My ideal job in another country is to help people in the embassy because the immigration to others countries is very difficult and I think that is very helpful to talk with someone who talk the same language as you.

Other important thing is to show a beautiful image of my country because the people think that it is a fighting country, this job is really grateful because you can assist your people and your country. I like to work in pro of my country because Colombia is a really beautiful country but Colombia needs our help to grow and develop.

Colombia is passion and we need to assist our people, culture and economy. However this job is nice because you have connection with Colombia all the time. And I will be able to visit my parents. This kind of jobs can offer you to travel around the world and meet a lot of important people.

No hay comentarios: